Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Abortion

After reading the Anti-Abortion Billboard Yanked paper, and reading about the billboard by a Dallas pastor being taken down. I think was the best thing to do not only because it was wrong to hang but it hurt ed many African Americans. The billboard had a picture of a 6year girl and saying the "THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE FOR AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IS THE WOMB." The message is tired to the fact that the abortion rate in the African American community is through the roof. I believe abortion is the wrongest thing a women can do to there world. I would never in world kill baby inside me. I child is a gift from Jesus and we need to learn to appreciate and love all our life. I would not have love for my mom to abort me when i was inside her because i wouldn't be here this moment. Giving a baby life is wonderful. I thank every mom for there wonderful achievement giving birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment